Lelit Mara X (PL62X) & Eureka Mignon Specialita 55 bundle
The Lelit Mara X comes with 2 years warranty, Grinder has 1-year warranty
We have two bundles in stock now ready for free Immediate local delivery
Each bundle comes with a Lelit Mara X and a Eureka Specialita 55 Grind on-demand grinder (black or chrome) plus an in-home training session with @find_the_grind_ and 3 x 500g bags of our most popular blends as well as a free espresso machine service after 9 months of use.
Overall value is $3975 - $4055 (grinder dependent) - Read on to see more about the Mara X and Eureka Grinder
The Lelit Mara X (PL62X) is the most compact E61-equipped heat exchanger espresso machine in the world! This machine won't take over the whole kitchen bench but will be able to keep up when the whole gang orders espressos, cappuccinos and everything in between.
It is also the only heat exchanger espresso machine in the world to have two temperature probes to ensure brew water is at the correct temperature while maintaining steam pressure as high as possible for easier milk texturing.
- 1.8L stainless steel boiler with heat exchanger and thermo-siphon double cycle system to have the brewing group and the boiler always warm, at the right temperature.
- Internal pipes in copper.
- Internal PID temperature controller instead of mechanical pressurestat for stable temperature control
- Double manometer to check the brew and steam pressure.
- Stainless steel on/off switch.
- Separate pilot lights.
- Water level control in the tank and automatic heating element cut off in cases of lack of water.
- Manual rearm security thermostat.
- Settable over pressure valve.
- Anti-burn steam and water wands.
- 58mm LELIT filterholder to be operated with ground coffee.
- Dimensions: 220 x 410 x 350mm (length x depth x height)
- Weight 18.8kg
- blind filter
- 1 double portafilter
- single,double and triple filter baskets
- 35L water softner
- The Mara X comes with a 58.55 tamper so no need to purchase a precise fit
Eureka Specialita 55 grinder
The Eureka Mignon Specialità is an all purpose grinder with 55 mm flat hardened steel burrs. The touch screen display is a stand out feature for a grinder so small, making adjustments very easy. The Mignon Specialità can produce up to 1.8g of coffee per second for espresso, meaning it can produce a barista quality 18g double shot in as little as 10 seconds.
The touch screen is intuitive. It features large font and clean controls. Grind time is adjustable in tenths of a second using the "+" and "-" buttons, and you can freely switch between single and double shots. Also, you can switch to a manual mode for continuous grinding, or lock in your timed settings so others cannot easily adjust.
It's quiet, measuring in around 72 decibels, so you won't ever need to stop a conversation to make your drinks. It brings Eureka's patented micrometric adjustment, so you expect smooth, stepless adjustments when dialing in the grind.
- Touch screen with 2 Programmable doses, total control of grinding time and continuous mode.
- Silent Technology, 72 decibels
- ACE System, which prevents coffee clumps formation and guarantees cleanliness and dose precision.
- Espresso & Brew Grind
- All-Purpose Fork for Hands Free Operation
- Stepless Micrometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka)
- Easy Maintenance
- Touch screen (2 doses + continuous)
- 55mm hardened steel burrs
- Motor: 1350rpm
- Power: 310w, 50-60 Hz, 220v-240v
- Productivity 1.4 - 1.8 (g/s Espresso), 1.9 - 2.5 (g/s Brew)
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 300g
- Height: 350mm
- Width: 120mm
- Depth: 180mm
- Weight: 5.6kg